November 13, 2013
"Survey of Bug Localization Approaches using Dynamic Analysis"
|12:45-13:15||ICTSS 2013 Opening|
"Some Observations on Progress in Formal Methods for Testing"
Session 1: Test Suite Selection and Effort Estimation
"Variations over Test Suite Reduction"
"Chaining Test Cases for Reactive System Testing"
"Predicting the Size of Test Suites from Use Cases: An Empirical Exploration"
"Runtime Verification Driven Debugging of Replayed Errors"
"Debugging as a Service for Localizing Concurrency Faults"
Reception & Banquet Dinner
November 14, 2013
"From Active Testing to Monitoring Techniques. Application to Test Secure Interoperability."
Session 2: Model-Based Testing I
"Exhaustive Model-Based Equivalence Class Testing"
"Using Logic Coverage to Improve Testing Function Block Diagrams"
"Automatic Grammar-based Test Generation"
Session 3: Tools and Languages I
"Parallel SMT-Constrained Symbolic Execution for Eclipse CDT/Codan"
"Case Studies in Learning-based Testing"
"A Tool for Supporting Developers in Analyzing the Security of Web-based Security Protocols"
Session 4: Testing Timed and Concurrent Systems
"Remote testing of timed specifications"
"An Implementation Relation and Test Framework for Timed Distributed Systems"
November 15, 2013
"ARTEMIS Project MBAT: Combining Model-based Testing and Static Analysis to Improve Quality and Reduce Efforts"
Session 5: Model-Based Testing II
"Towards a GUI Test Model Using State Charts and Programming Code"
"EAST-ADL Tailored Testing: From System Models to Executable Test Cases"
Session 6: Tools and Languages II
"Techniques and Toolset for Conformance Testing against UML Sequence Diagrams"
"Challenges of Testing Periodic Messages in Avionics Systems Using TTCN-3"
Session 7: Debugging
"A Dynamic Approach to Locating Memory Leaks"
"Guided Algebraic Specification Mining for Failure Simplification"
|16:30||Closing and ICTSS 2014|
List of accepted papers:
- Alexander Elyasov, Wishnu Prasetya and Jurriaan Hage.
Guided algebraic specification mining for failure simplification
- Alexandre David, Marius Mikučionis, Kim G. Larsen, Omer Landry Nguena Timo and Antoine Rollet.
Remote testing of timed specifications
- Andreas Ibing.
Parallel SMT-Constrained Symbolic Execution for Eclipse CDT/Codan
- Bernard Stepien and Liam Peyton.
Challenges of Testing Periodic Messages in Avionics Systems Using TTCN-3
- Christophe Gaston, Rob Hierons and Pascale Le Gall.
Model based testing of timed distributed systems
- Daniel Mauser, Alexander Klaus and Konstantin Holl.
Towards a GUI Test Model Using State Charts and Programming Code
- Eduard Paul Enoiu, Daniel Sundmark and Paul Pettersson.
Using Logic Coverage to Improve Testing Function Block Diagrams
- Feyzullah Koca, Hasan Sozer and Rui Abreu.
Spectrum-based Fault Localization for Diagnosing Concurrency Faults
- Giancarlo Pellegrino, Luca Compagna and Thomas Moreggia.
A Tool for Supporting Developers in Analyzing the Security of Web-based Security Protocols
- Hai-Feng Guo and Zongyan Qiu.
Automatic Grammar-based Test Generation
- Hernán Ponce de León, Stefan Haar and Delphine Longuet.
Unfolding-based Test Selection for Concurrent Conformance
- Jan Peleska and Wen-Ling Huang.
Exhaustive Model-Based Equivalence Class Testing
- João Faria, Ana Paiva and Mário Castro.
Techniques and Toolset for Conformance Testing against UML Sequence Diagrams
- Karl Meinke, Fei Niu, Muddassar Sindhu, Peter Wong, Simon Lundmark and Lei Feng.
Case Studies in Learning-based Testing
- Kostyantyn Vorobyov, Paddy Krishnan and Phil Stocks.
A Tunable Monitoring Approach to Locating Memory Leaks
- Mourad Badri, Linda Badri and William Flageol.
Predicting the Size of Test Suites Using Use Cases: An Empirical Exploration
- Natalia Kushik, Khaled El-Fakih and Nina Yevtushenko.
Adaptive Homing and Distinguishing Experiments for Nondeterministic Finite State Machines
- Peter Schrammel, Tom Melham and Daniel Kroening.
Chaining Test Cases for Reactive System Testing
- Samir Sapra, Marius Minea, Arie Gurfinkel, Sagar Chaki and Edmund Clarke.
Finding errors in Python programs using dynamic symbolic execution
- Sebastian Wieczorek, Vitaly Kozyura, Dennis Güttinger and Dominik Kremer.
Variations over Test Suite Reduction
Camera Ready Information:
The authors of accepted papers need to upload a single zip archive to EasyChair by August 27. The uploaded zip archive must include
- the PDF version of the camera ready copy
- all the source files necessary to build the PDF
We also need the IFIP-LNCS copyright form. Please upload the signed and scanned form also to EasyChair.